About the Role
1. Responsible for LCL sales activities and business development.
2. Responsible to develop new customers and maintain current customers in order to achieve sales target.
3. Communicate with new and existing customers, understand market needs and therefore able to provide the best fit solutions and services to the customers
4. Continuously promote sales activities, including calls, sales pitching, manage sales pipeline and sales solutions by developing and concentrating on new key accounts, visiting existing accounts.
5. Establish excellent relationships with internal stakeholders and top management to improve efficiency.
6 -8 years of sales experience in the logistics, 3PL or freight forwarding industry.
You must have a proven sales track record of business growth.
You must have solid knowledge of LCL industry, familiar with operation processes, trade lane and shipping market.
You must have a great business mindset and the ability to develop long-term partnerships with clients and partners.
This candidate needs to have strong connection with clients.
Excellent communication in both Cantonese, Mandarin and English is mandatory.
About the Company
Zest Logistics is one of the largest African-owned logistics service providers in East Africa, specializing in trucking, air cargo, ocean freight consolidation, customs brokerage, and international courier services.
A global network of foreign partners and agents enables us to delivertrade compliance services to firms and individuals all over the world. We will carry your cargo at any volume to anywhere in the world. For people in the Great Lakes region, we offer a quick delivery in Rwanda,Tanzania, Kenya, Congo, and Uganda.
We also offer expedited services such as cargo insurance, customs brokerage, and the processing of tax exemptions. ZEST Logistics has a well-established African network that is backed up by cutting-edge infrastructure